Animal Realm

A blog for all animal and reptile related posts, stories, jokes, photos.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The animals have been waiting.


Now that I have finally sorted out a problem with my blogs I can post again.

This blog is in dire need of a few new posts to liven things up so I shall begin that soon.

I hope you all have a very wonderful holiday and please remember to treat our furry and scaly friends too. I give my mice and gerbils extra special nuts and they seem to love the extra bit of attention. Ginger the cat gets his can of tuna which he loves. Sierra my ball python doesn't get an extra mouse but if she is close to dinner day, I do feed her.

Whatever pets you have, give them a treat or an extra cuddle since it's Christmas for them too.

I shall return with a post soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home