Animal Realm

A blog for all animal and reptile related posts, stories, jokes, photos.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Catching Up


It is catch up time for me with this blog. I haven't posted anything for sometime now so I figure it's time to get back on track. I think a lot of bloggers go through periods much the same in that you either can't think of a specific subject you want to write about or you feel that what you've been writing about is actually in some strange rut of sorts and seems quite boring.

Still I know there are people that know me that may be reading this thinking...”Kate? Bored with animal and reptile subjects? What's up with that?...” It's not actually the reptiles that I get bored of. It's other bits of life that get in the way of my association with animals and reptiles.

Most of the time when I see a snake I feel that same breathless excitement that hit me the first time I really saw how amazing they were. That feeling has stayed with me since. I don't know if all snake lovers feel that way but I certainly do.

If you read the following post and have anything relevant to add, tell me or show me, please feel free to email me at the address below and let me know. If you have something on another page or site that you would like me to add I can either copy it (with appropriate credits given of course) or simply put a guiding post up for others to follow.

In any case I would love to hear from you all.

Email me: k.ford@mindspring.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home