Animal Realm

A blog for all animal and reptile related posts, stories, jokes, photos.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

New posts and a new template design

This is an interjection post in that it isn't animal/reptile related. I want to apologize for not having posted in such a long time and I plan on posting at least a few great photos from this years Live Oak Texas hot reptile show near San Antonio, Texas this past weekend.

I also want to say that I have been trying to decide how I want to change my blog's looks. If anyone has any thoughts or ideas on that subject please feel free to email me. Once I decide on what style I want to do then it's template time.

Since I am a photographer and graphic artist I have used Adobe Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro as well as numerous other such programs for about 12 years, I will create my own graphics for the new blog. Again, ideas are most welcome.

I will be posting several separate bits today along with some really cool photos.

Keep it tuned to this channel people. Peace, love & kiss your reptile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home