Animal Realm

A blog for all animal and reptile related posts, stories, jokes, photos.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Texas Reptile Expo documentary video is online now

The documentary video is up and online on vidiLife.com - click here to see it.

Unfortunately vidiLife automatically "re-sizes" the video file so you may not be able to play it properly if you're using a low-bandwidth connection such as a 56k modem dial-up. I looks like vidiLife doesn't give me any control over that. If I can find another hosting service that lets me do things my way, I may move the files there and if I do I will post here to let everyone know.

On the subject of hosting, Kate will probably start using flickr.com as the place to store her animal (and other) photos.

I'd like to thank all those at the show that gave permission for me to use the footage I took in making the documentary. All the names I have are listed in the credits at the end of the video - if you're not there please let me know and I'll fix that.

--Pete

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

You could try www.putfile.com
That's the only other one I can think of at the moment.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home